A four-channel data logger that sends data via the Internet and is capable of storing energy data received. The WEPM Web Enabled Data Logger is a major step forward in Internet / Ethernet enabled data loggers. The WEPM Web Enabled Data Logger is suitable for use with meters / transducers that provide a pulse output identifying usage for electricity, gas, water, steam, oil, etc.
Use any Internet browser to get instant access to the advanced features of the WEPM through its built in web server. Data from WEPM Web Enabled Data Logger come alive with the companion software Energy@Desktop. If you prefer to use your own data viewers WEPM data are easily accessed using Common-Off-The-Shelf applications.
The WEPM Web Enabled Data Logger has been designed to work over any Internet / Ethernet connection. Network restrictions, that all too often limit Internet devices, are easily overcome using “email, ftp, SOAP Web Service client and a web server” built in to the logger. In its simplest configuration WEPM Web Enabled Data Logger can create its own connection though the Internet.
Features of the Web Enabled Data Logger (WEPM):
- 4 channel – max 100 Hz dry-contact pulse inputs
- 1 to 60 minute load profile interval logging and reporting
- 50 days storage capability
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet connectivity
- DHCP for plug-n-play or static IP address operation
- Web server for setup and testing with authentication
- User scheduled email, ftp or SOAP Web Service client reporting
- FTP client to update an FTP server with load profile data
- Secure data storage in non volatile memory
- Lithium Ion Battery backup during power failure
- Open Protocols XML, HTTP, SMTP, SNTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, SOAP
- UDP transmission of device operations for field install and debugging
- Firmware upgradeable via FTP
- SNTP time server synchronization on boot up and periodic.
- Setup of parameters such as email, ftp via internal web server
- Summation and Load Profile data viewable on web server
- ROHS Compliant for Europe
- International Time Zone support
- Time Stamps can be in USA or European format
- Compact size 3.0" X 3.25" X 1.25"
- Fast reporting of load profile data - every 1 minute if necessary