Available from Veederline , the SL-2000 series duct smoke detector is the latest innovation in the early detection of smoke and the combustion of products present in commercial, industrial, and residential HVAC ducts.
Designed to prevent the re-circulation of smoke by the air handling systems, fans, and blowers, the SL-2000 series duct smoke detector works by sampling air currents passing through a duct and giving dependable performance for the management of fans, blowers, and air conditioning systems.
Also designed and built to meet all local requirements, as well as NFPA regulations regarding duct smoke detectors, the SL-2000 has many features that make it stand out among current generaton duct smoke detectors. These features include:
- 24 VAC/DC or 120/240 VAC operation
- simple change-out of photo or ion detector heads
- low flow air velocity rating from 100 to 4000 FPM
- UL, CSFM and MEA Listed
- two sets of 10A form “C” alarm contacts
- one set of 10A form “C” trouble contacts
- easy and quick mounting to round or rectangular ducts from 1’ – 12’ wide
- clear cover for convenient visual inspection
- built-in reset switch that is also an alarm test switch
- output terminals for remote accessories, such as horns, strobes, remote status indicators and test/reset key switches or push buttons.