The HT100 Hand-Held Rate and Time Indicator's display provides a highly visible reading, even in dim light or at indirect viewing angles.
Application / function:
When used as a non-contact indicator, a marker (reflective tape, supplied) is placed on the shaft, or other target that is to be measured.
The HT100 is then simply pointed at the marker to read rate-per-minute, seconds-per-event, or counts.
An in-contact adaptor is provided that allows display of linear feet or meters per minute, RPM, or counts.
The HT100 system is packaged in a rugged carrying case. A generous supply of reflective tape is included.
Features and benefits:
- Complete kit - includes Hand Tachometer, in-contact adaptor, carrying case, and reflective tape.
- Microprocessor circuit allows switch selection of rate, time, or counting modes.
- High contrast LED display can be easily seen in dim or shadowed lighting conditions.
- Measures speeds from 3 rpm to 99,999 rpm.
- Fixed or floating decimal point operation.
- Automatic shut-off with display memory recall.
- Up to eight hours operating time from set of standard AA cells.
- Target-detect, and battery-low indicators.
- Lightweight yet rugged design, fits comfortably in hand.
- Optional plug-in pickup allows remote or fixed mount sensing.
- Large, red LED display is easy to see from any angle
- Instantly switches between speed, time interval, or count measurements
HT100 Hand Tachometer is available from Veederline.