Veederline offers the Dynapar brand Series HS35 sealed hollowshaft encoders from Danaher Controls. The Dynapar brand Series HS35 encoders are now available with dual isolated outputs. The dual outputs allow redundant operation or permit connection to two independent control system devices, such as a motor drive controller and separate axis position display.
The applications / functions are:
· The Dynapar brand Series HS35 mounts directly to machine or motor shafts using a unique, hollow, floating shaft mount and simple, anti-rotation spring tether.
· Counter-bored metal hub and flexible spring mount allow for easy installation on motor or machine shafts. This type of mounting reduces the encoders installed-depth and also lowers installation cost.
· The Dynapar brand Series HS35 includes a precision bearing with seals at both ends of the hollowshaft. Resolutions to 2500PPR permit it to be used in feedback applications requiring utmost precision.
· Typical applications are motor-mounted feedback, industrial equipment, assembly machinery, and robotics. Other applications include phototypesetters and printers, medical diagnostic equipment, computer
peripherals, and instrumentation.
Additional features include:
- LED light sources
- Matched sensors
- Operating speeds to 100kHz
- NEMA 4/IP66 rating
- Outputs compatible with most 5V TTL circuits and for long cable runs and higher electrical noise immunity, a 5V line driver with complementary outputs is available