ASO Low-Current Sensors from NK Technologies are specialised current operated switches which combine an ultra-sensitive current transformer and signal conditioning electronics into a single package for sensing AC current from 3-350mA.
Useful for signal or lamp status monitoring, detecting minute fault currents or fan proving, the ASO features solid-state outputs and jumperselectable ranges, which make it a versatile choice for low-current status indicating applications.
- Fan Monitoring
- Fan status in heating and drying applications
- Identify lamp outages or other malfunctions through changes in current consumption
- Fractional HP Motors
- Ideal for monitoring small motors used in critical applications; for example, fan-proving on a crucial cooling fan
- Fault current sensing
- Detects low levels of current resulting from fault conditions.
- Wide range of output options
- Dependable, solid state switch N.O. or N.C. contacts rated at 240VAC or 30VDC
- Compatible with standard automation controllers.
Isolated inputs and outputs:
- Inductive sensing eliminates insertion loads on monitored circuit, effectively isolating it from unit
- Isolated outputs simplify wiring and enhance safety.
Setpoints are field adjustable from 3mA to 350mA, speeding installation and allowing for tailored applications. UL, CUL and CE approval accepted worldwide.
The ASO Low-Current Sensors are available from Veederline.