The restaurant POS system from Vectron Systems Australia was implemented at a modern award-winning Italian restaurant in Richmond.
Vectron’s Restaurant POS was selected for its efficiency and ease of use, according to Pia, Sommelier at the Church St Enoteca.
Located close to the city in Richmond, Church St Enoteca offers modern Italian cuisine and a comprehensive range of wines from Australia and around the world.
The busy restaurant with a thriving function business required a more powerful POS solution, especially during peak periods and weekends when fast, accurate order processing was necessary. It was also important for the POS system to be user-friendly while being able to streamline day-to-day operations.
Pia comments that the Vectron POS solution is efficient and simple to use, with all the mechanics and great features needed to run a busy restaurant. While the information input process is really easy, she feels that the whole system is completely error-proof and intuitive.
Highlights of Vectron’s restaurant POS system installation:
- Selected with menus, order flows and table layouts tailored to exactly match day-to-day operations
- Graphical screen layouts makes one step ordering possible
- Latest touch screens installed throughout the bar, reception and waiter station areas
- Set-up also includes kitchen and bar order printing as well as secure cash drawers
- Minimum number of steps required to place a food order in the system
- Full stock control minimises waste
- Advanced reporting gives management a bird’s eye view of sales, orders and menu costing
- Clear and accurate reports
- User-friendly operation