Vectron Systems Australia has installed its bar POS system at the GV Hotel, an entertainment, dining and function centre in Shepparton, Victoria.
This is the third venue in this group to select Vectron. Bar POS systems can already be found in the European Bier Cafe and also in the Harbour Town Hotel.
Jonny Armstrong, Operations Manager at the GV Hotel comments, “We researched our POS options extensively for our hotel. Vectron gave us the best mix of features, flexibility and value for money. The system gave us the flexibility of reporting we needed for our business.”
Features of Vectron’s bar POS system:
- A simple touch screen design is implemented throughout the venue to get staff up and running immediately
- The very intuitive screen layouts help reduce the need for training
- Comprehensive stock management systems ensure precise stock control and inventory
- Easy use reporting provides accurate information about trading days and times
- Food orders are wirelessly transmitted to the kitchen receipt printers, saving on time
- The Main touch screen menu lists all the popular drinks and allows staff to transact most daily sales without having to leave the main screen
- There is a simple menu change process