Now available, Vectron Systems Australia 's point of sale (POS) systems with logical, intuitive screen flows reduce order hold ups and help to improve customer experiences.
With brilliant graphical layouts, fast tender keys, table layout systems, and wait list functions, Vectron Systems Australia's POS systems are simple to use. Staff are directed quickly and easily through the transaction process, using more aspects of the software, resulting in fewer queues, happier customers and less staff training.
Vectron Systems Australia's POS systems can adapt to any type or size of restaurant, café or franchise, and with a host of industry leading capabilities, from perpetual inventory management to comprehensive reporting, these solutions offer more operator control.
Key features of Vectron Systems Australia POS systems include:
- fully customisable intuitive menu screens, table layouts and screen flows
- wait list and reservations interact with table management features
- real time visibility and control over table accounts, inventory, staff and memberships
- info on best sellers, slow times, poor margins
- track and print accounts at any terminal, print orders at multiple kitchen printers
- easy bill splitting and charging of monthly accounts
- consolidated live back office reporting
- centralised control of all product, menus, pricing and promotions for groups and chains
- full suite of customer loyalty tools
- serve cash, credit card, check, eftpos and on account for suppliers
- secure staff log on using a staff number, a mag stripe card or a wrist band
- highly scalable with management of several venues as simple as the management of one
- choice of terminals from compact, low footprint sizes, to rear displays and wall mounted designs.