Making use of the latest software development technologies, Vectron Systems Australia POS back office software help staff drive future performance improvements. Real time reporting supports immediate management decisions. Highly intuitive report formats helps flag potential issues on stock control, movement, wastage, consumption rates, past trends, supplies and delivery summaries. Easy set KPI’s (key performance indicators ) for all parts of the business can help head office staff spot potential problems or opportunities.
Features of the POS back office software include:
- This POS office software allows the user to see best, worst and low margin products quickly
- Look up slow or busy trading times hour by hour.
- This software allows users to check staff productivity and number of errors or no sales
- Run comparison reporting period by period or product vs. product
- Drill down into detail or search by any criteria.
- POS back office software allows users to create custom reports or use one of many standard reports.
- Easy SMS and email of sales figures to management/owners.
- Customize KPI’s for the whole business plus individual departments
- Track incidents through searchable audit reports with full look ups.
- Add new products or set prices differently for each location.
- Create timed price promotions in advance for automatic activation.
- Display, print and export to excel or graph format.
- Locate head office at home or at any venue
- Vectron’s point of sale systems are specially designs for hotels, pub, cafes and restaurants. Ideal for single or multi site venues, all systems are fully scalable. There is no effective limit to the number of POS terminals that can be part of the multi venue system