Loyalty cards from Vectron Systems Australia can significantly boost a café’s profits and help retain customers. Vectron’s POS loyalty card scheme is a cost effective ways to build brand loyalty. This card scheme helps individual cafés compete with multiples. The scheme can also be set up to work group wide, with customers able to redeem points at any outlet.
Features of loyalty cards:
- Easy to set up, cards can be designed to hold a large amount of text and branding. Each card can be re-printed up to 500 times and the print process is ink free, fast, quiet and odourless.
- A cost effective introduction to systematic customer retention, loyalty card schemes can be an important part of a venue’s marketing program.
- Linked to POS, the card always displays the customer’s current points balance. Extremely flexible and powerful, café’s can keep customers updated about offers and how many points they have accumulated.
- The high tech card printer generates tailored customer account cards which show their current point balance and advertising. Customers can take notice of specials and buy more to meet point targets.
- The fully integrated POS printer digitally prints cards in the cafe’s own design. Simple to use at point of sale, the card is updated with points every time a customer makes a purchase or redeems. The individual and current bonus point balance is printed clearly on the cards along with branding and any offers.