Now available from Vectron Systems Australia , Shop Ezi point of sale software is a market leading point of sale solution that offers unique features to both benefit the operator and help increase the satisfaction of the customer.
With the help of the latest in touch screen technologies, grocery employees get up and running fast, while logical, intuitive screen flows reduce check out hold-ups and help make customer experiences better.
Easy and rewarding to use, cashiers are directed quickly and easily through the transaction with Shop Ezi point of sale software, resulting in fewer queues and less training, ultimately leading to improved customer service.
Shop Ezi point of sale software provides everything the front end user needs. Operators are comfortable using it, and managers are confident in it as a robust point of sale solution.
Key features of Shop Ezi point of sale software from Vectron Systems include:
- comprehensive image ‘flip charts’ facility for easy product identification
- bright finger profile touch ‘buttons’ to reduce miss-keying
- ‘lead through’ prompts to speed up transaction processing
- simple hold/recall transaction facility
- hi-spec touch screens with ‘light touch’ activation
- pop up messages to eliminate operator errors
- easy ‘suspend transaction’ with resume from any terminal
- in-store promotional advertising on customer display
- customer account lookup and accounts payable via the pos terminal
- integrated EFTPOS/XPOS
- loyalty points function
- simple messaging function from POS to back office
- continuous front-end operation and unassisted recovery in the event of back office system failure
Shop Ezi point of sale software is already in use at over 200 independent stores throughout Australia. Customers include supermarkets such as:
- Drakes Foodmarkets
- Kloses Retail Group
- Victoria’s Domphang Group consisting of three Foodworks Stores.