The Pub POS system from Vectron Systems Australia was selected by the Great Eastern Hotel in Adelaide Hills as an integrated solution to fulfil front and back office requirements.
When the historic hotel needed to upgrade to a user-friendly POS system for their staff with powerful back office functionality for the management team, owner Mark Chapman evaluated the POS systems market before deciding on the Vectron POS solution.
Vectron’s Pub POS system was selected for installation throughout the multi-function venue consisting of a bar, dining room, poker machines, function room and bottle shop.
Vectron’s integrated POS solution was designed to bring all parts of the business together into one cohesive management system.
Overcoming everyday challenges on operations and stock management was an essential condition to running the facility successfully.
Vectron’s Adelaide team delivered an integrated POS solution bespoke to the pub within weeks of the order. The contract covered installation including configuration of touch screens and business processes through to staff training, ongoing maintenance and support.
Key features of Vectron’s Pub POS system:
- Simple touch screen design implemented throughout the venue to get staff up and running immediately with minimal fuss
- Highly intuitive screen layouts helped reduce staff training times
- Main touch screen menu lists all the popular drinks letting staff transact the bulk of daily sales without ever tabbing out of the main screen
- Simple and quick menu change process
- Comprehensive stock management systems ensure precise control of stock and inventory levels within the business
- Easy use reporting provides accurate information about trading days and times, and any potential weaknesses
- Robust touch screen terminals used in the bar area with silent networked receipt printers and cash drawers
- Food orders are wirelessly transmitted to the kitchen receipt printers for fast and error-proof meal orders
According to Mark Chapman, owner, Great Eastern Hotel, the Vectron POS system offers high flexibility, allowing them to set it up to suit their requirements.
The staff finds the system’s operation user-friendly while the back office system is also simple to use and understand. The accurate stock control allows Mark to keep balanced supply.
Mark looks forward to adding to the POS system as they expand their business.