Vector Lifting has been designing and fabricating specialised jib cranes to suit diverse applications for over 25 years.
Incorporating the latest technology and components to suit any application and environment, Vector Lifting’s jib cranes can be designed to align with the client’s requirements for improved efficiency and safety at their workplace.
Vector Lifting jib cranes have been installed in different environments to suit specific conditions.
Previous jobs include:
- Jib cranes fitted on subsea layover vessels that can be operated in offshore conditions
- Jib cranes installed in harsh coastal environments
- Jib cranes installed in highly corrosive environments
- Explosion proof jib cranes suitable for use in Zone 1 and Zone 2, ATEX approved
- Load sensing device with digital readout
- Stainless steel components prevent corrosion
- 360-degree rotation
- Specialised control panel for easy maintenance of the control system
- Radio controlled operation
- Slow Down and Stop limits on the jib arm
- Additional lighting on the jib arm
- Specialised weather protection to prevent corrosion and water ingress