Davit cranes offer simple and maintenance-free operation, and feature a robust, weather-resistant construction for use in heavy-duty application areas.
Davit cranes are used extensively in the wastewater industry for small pump handling, on dam walls and in areas where floor space and access is limited.
Available in a range of capacities and outreach, Davit cranes can be customised in design features to suit specific site requirements.
Cranes are rotated by manual slew handle or hand-operated mechanical drive for larger capacities. Capable of infinite 360º slew, the cranes are also available with a jib-mounted winch or with single lifting eye.
Key features of Davit cranes:
- Model capacity range: 50kg - 500kg
- Outreach range: 1000mm - 2500mm
- Maximum slew: 360º
- Surface treatment: Hot dipped galvanised or Vector Lifting outdoor paint system
- Cranes built to Australian Standard AS1418 and quality standard ISO9001
- Manual or electric winches
- Manual or electric hoist (on lift eye models)
- Slew lock
- Hand-driven mechanical slew drive