Valvelink are dedicated to providing a wide range of heavy-duty valves for industrial applications including iron wafer butterfly check valves. These valves are particularly used for preventing the back-going of medium in pipelines. The pressure of the medium in pipes will operate the opening and closing functions of the valves automatically. In the event of back-going medium in the pipelines, the valve disc on the iron wafer butterfly check valves will automatically close to prevent accidents.
Features of iron wafer butterfly check valves include:
- Tight seal to prevent any leakage under pressure
- Safe and reliable operation
- High interference resistance
- Robust cast iron material for longevity
- DN nominal diameter: 40 ~ 600mm
- Nominal pressure: 1.0 - 1.6 PN
- Sealing testing pressure: 1.1 - 1.76 MPa
- Body testing pressure: 1.5 - 2.4 MPa
- Working temperature: -15ºC - +80ºC
- Suitable mediums: Sea water, fresh water, sewage, air, steam, food, medicine oils, acids etc.