Innotech Control Systems introduces the new IG04 BACnet Gateway for the Vaisala WXT520 weather transmitters.
A protocol gateway between the WXT520 weather transmitters and BACnet networks, the IG04 BACnet Gateway now has the ability to program the transmitter without additional software.
The IG04 BACnet Gateway interrogates the WXT520 weather transmitters, storing the current values for all NMEA data points. This data is updated and transmitted regularly as predefined BACnet Objects available as BACnet/IP or BACnet MS/TP values.
The IG04 BACnet Gateway is a cost-effective solution for building automation systems required to monitor and analyse data transmitted from the Vaisala WXT520 weather transmitters and into BACnet enabled devices.
Key features of the IG04 BACnet Gateway:
- Communicates directly with WXT520 via a dedicated RS-485 communications channel
- Dedicated Ethernet port provides access to BACnet/IP data and an embedded web-server interface
- Web-server interface used for commissioning, utilising HTML and FusionLIVE JAVA application
- Seamless integration with the WXT520 via automated creation of all BACnet Objects
- No mapping or configuration tools required to program gateway
- EN 61326:1998 for CE Marking and C-Tick Labelling
- Title 47 CFR, Part 15 Class A for FCC Marking
- UL listed to UL916, File Number E242628