Vaisala introduces two new humidity and temperature transmitters designed specifically for use in cleanrooms and demanding HVAC applications.
Vaisala is a specialist provider of environmental and industrial measurement products.
Continuous humidity and temperature monitoring is critical for ensuring high quality in processes and end products in life science and microelectronics industries.
The two new monitoring instruments ensure accurate and stable measurement data.
The new Vaisala HUMICAP humidity and temperature transmitters, HMT120 and HMT130 complement Vaisala’s existing range of relative humidity measurement instruments.
These instruments are designed for various applications ranging from monitoring to ventilation and process control in demanding environments.
Key features of Vaisala HUMICAP humidity and temperature transmitters:
- Delivers accurate and reliable measurement data
- Durable, easy-to-use and easy-to-install
- Smooth enclosure finish is resistant to dust and cleaning agents
- Ideal for installation in cleanrooms and various critical environments with very high level of cleanliness and air quality requirements
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use
- Can be wall-mounted or installed in ceilings, chambers and air ducts for use with a remote probe
- Simple, quick and cost-effective calibration and maintenance with fully interchangeable measurement probes
- Probes can be replaced without having to remove and re-adjust the transmitter
According to Jan Grönblad, Regional Market Manager for Vaisala's Life Science and High Technology business, maintaining constant environmental conditions in production and storage environments is paramount for their customers.
The new transmitters incorporate Vaisala's state-of-the-art HUMICAP humidity sensor technology with guaranteed high measurement performance.
When used in conjunction with the Vaisala Veriteq Continuous Monitoring System, Mr Grönblad says that customers can rest assured that their products remain protected at all times.