Laminate tubes from VIP Packaging feature a multi-layer structure which provides excellent barrier properties that help prevent loss of flavours, preserve essential oils and minimise the transmission of oxygen, gas and light to maintain product stability.
It is because of these barrier features that laminate tubes are becoming increasingly popular for food applications. They are also used for many other packaging applications, such as pharmaceutical, cosmetic and industrial uses.
Technical Specifications of Laminate tubes:
- 5 layer laminations using Polyethylene (PE) and Aluminium
- Closure Options: Dentifrice closures (Fez and Contour technologies), Tamper evident closures (foil top seal options), Dispensing closures, Custom closures are available
- Sizes: 15ml – 200ml
- Use: Personal care, pharmaceutical, chemical, food, paints
- Decorative Options: Letter press, Protective varnish
- Available in white and silver finish