Now available from plastic and steel packaging specialists, VIP Packaging , Clic-Loc child resistant closures are an idea way to keep little hands out of a product.
Clic-Loc child resistant closures are specifically designed with a built-in dual safety feature; a pressure activated device that maintains child resistance at low torque levels.
Furthermore, these child resistant closures also sound a ‘click’ to alert parents of when the cap is turned.
Key features of the Clic-Loc include:
- maintains child resistance at low torque levels
- loud ‘click’ safety feature
- top load protection for the spring tabs
- difficult to separate out shell and inner closures
- suitable for most currently used capping equipment.
- Polypropylene (PP)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)