The VEGAVIB is a vibrating level sensor switch for level measurement in bulk solids and is available from Vega Australia . The VEGAVIB vibrating level sensor switch is suitable in coarse granulates and lumpybulk solids.
Its optimal rod shape prevents build-up and jamming caused by the measured product and ensures reliable switching points. Its design and size allow its use in cramped installation conditions, including the food and pharmaceutical sector.
The VEGAVIB vibrating level sensor switch is easy to clean. It is used for overfill and low level detection in media such as plastic granulates, styrofoam, down feathers, flour, powdered milk, pellets and cement.
Following are the benefits of the VEGAVIB vibrating level switch:
- Easy set-up without adjustment
- Product-independent switching point
- Small mounting dimensions with thread from 1"
- Directing not necessary for lateral mounting
- Optimal rod shape prevents build-up and jamming
- Easy cleaning
- Wear and maintenance-free
- SIL 2 qualified