- Compact and powerful
- Available with AMD, Celeron or Pentium 4 Processor up to 3,06GHz
- System memory expandable to 1GB
- Available with CDRW or DVDRW Drive
- Hard Disk > 40 GB
- 2 USB; 1 LAN 10/100; 1 VGA;
- 1 LPT1; 1 RS 232; 1 Firewire
- Also available with 4 RS 232 Ports
- 1 or 2 free PCI Slots
- Power Supply 90 - 240 VAC, 180 Watt
- Mounting Depth 105, 165 or 240 mm (depending on model)
Uticor offer with the IPX PC, which is an industrial PC. The IPX PC can be mounted in a control cabinet. The PC utilises an industrial Mini ITX Mainboard with an AMD 500 MHz Processor, a Celeron Processor or a Pentium 4 Processor up to 3,06GHz. The chosen components guarantee long system availability. The PC can be ordered with two different housings.
The IPX 1 has one free PCI Slot and housing dimensions of 240 x 275 x 165mm, the IPX 2 has two free PCI Slots and housing dimensions of 382 x 222 x 105mm.
The IPX 1 is also available with 4 RS 232 Ports. In this case the floppy drive is omitted. The IPX 1 and IPX 2 utilise both an internal CDROM Drive.
In combination with their TFT Monitors, Uticor offer a powerful system with screen sizes from 10,4“ up to 19“. Because the screen is separated from the PC, Uticor can realise a flexible modular system with an economical price level. Service and maintenance are also simplified.