Balmoral Technologies presents the Uticor Tough smart marquees ideal for use as LED industrial electronic message display signs.
Featuring a 2 line 10 character display, the marquees are built robust for communicating messages across industrial networks in harsh environments.
The built-in Uticor HMI CPU allows the Tough Smart Marquees to perform complex logic while interfacing to two PLC/network protocols at the same time. It also allows marquee messages to be sent over the internet/intranet.
The high quality manufacturing process ensures years of trouble-free service with consistent looking display. The extremely energy-efficient marquees typically use 1/3rd the power of competitor models and can also be operated at higher temperatures.
Key features of Uticor Tough Smart Marquees:
- LED industrial electronic message display sign
- Industrially robust, NEMA 4X, Class I, Div II aluminium or stainless steel marquees
- Specially matched LEDs allow brightness to remain uniform over the life of the marquee
- Extremely energy efficient
- Higher temperature rating of 60°C allows operation at higher temperatures
- 3-year warranty
- Network uses ASCII (RS422), Ethernet, DeviceNet, DH+/RIO, Mobus RTU, Modbus+, CCLink, DH 485, Modbus TCP/IP, SRTP or Profibus and other communication protocols