Uticor marquees available from Balmoral Technologies offer high quality, uniformly bright LEDs, connectivity to major PLC networks and robust construction.
Uticor’s Tough SmartMarquees allow the user to remotely monitor and control messages over the internet/ intranet from any location, anywhere in the world without leaving their desk.
Marquee messages can be viewed and controlled from the user’s PC via the intranet as if the PC was directly connected to the marquee on the factory floor. This feature enables the user to convey work schedules, send operator instructions as well as monitor production and quality data.
The robust build of Uticor outdoor marquees allows their application in quarries, mines, cement plants and steel mills.
Key features of Uticor's outdoor Tough SmartMarquees:
- Displays messages readable from hundreds of feet away even under bright light conditions
- Electronics designed to operate reliably under extreme temperature of -20ºC to 60ºC
- LED sign housed in a durable enclosure that can withstand rain, sleet and snow
- Messages can be viewed and controlled remotely
- Master marquees store user-programmed messages, have PLC interfaces and initiate communications with PLCs to monitor various PLC registers
- Slave marquees, typically driven by another Master marquee, PC or message controller do not store messages or initiate communications with other intelligent devices such as PLCs, only displaying characters received on their serial port