The IPPL panel PCs are a range of compact, powerful and low cost systems that can be obtained with an Intel Core 2 Duo, Celeron or Pentium 4 processor.
Additionally, a low cost model is also available with an AMD LX 800 processor.
Based on the mounted processor board, the PC is equipped with a 2.5-inch 80 GB or 160 GB SATA hard disk or a 3.5-inch 40 GB or 80 GB IDE hard disk.
Designed for use in harsh industrial environments, the panel PCs come with a rugged housing.
Key features of UTICOR’s IPPL panel PCs:
- UP to 3GB system memory available depending on the mounted processor board
- PC can be booted up from the USB port
- Floppy drive with USB port can be connected to the system
- Number of USB, LAN, serial and printer ports depend on the specific processor board
- Additional monitor can be connected to the VGA port of the PC
- One free PCI slot; units without PCI slot are also available
- Black panel mounted, stainless steel or 19-inch rack mounted front bezel
- Touch screen or IP65 front with or without anti glare glass
- 15-inch TFT display with optional resistive touch screen
- Intel Core 2 Duo, Pentium 4 or Celeron processor
- Low cost model with AMD LX 800 processor available
- Depth only 99mm