Available from Balmoral Technologies , UTICOR’s low cost panel PCs are compact, powerful and built rugged for industrial use.
UTICOR’s IPP panel PCs utilise a Celeron or Pentium 4 processor up to 3.06 GHz, and are equipped with 40 GB or 80 GB hard disks in 2.5” and 3.5” options. The system memory can be expanded to 128, 256, 512 and 1024 MB.
Key features of UTICOR’s IPP panel PCs:
- Supports multiple operating systems including Windows XP, Windows 2000 or Windows 98
- Optional slimline CDRW/ DVD drive and booted up from the USB port
- External interfacing includes LAN port, four serial ports and two USB ports
- External monitor can be connected to the VGA port
- 2 free PCI slots
- Available with a black panel mounted, stainless steel or 19” rack mounted front bezel
- Also available with touch screen or IP 65 front with or without anti-glare glass
- Display size: 15” TFT or 17” TFT
- Resistive touch screen
- Intel Celeron or Pentium 4 processor up to 3.06 GHz
- Rugged housing, designed for industrial use
- Depth of 135mm (IPP-15) or 140mm (IPP-17)