The powerful panel PC monitor utilises an ultra low power 600 MHz Celeron M processor or a 1.5 GHz Pentium M processor.
The industrial panel PCs become completely fanless when mounted with the Celeron M processor.
The rugged housing allows trouble-free operation in harsh environments.
The power panel PC monitor is equipped with a 2.5-inch 40GB or 80GB hard disk or a flash disk with up to 4GB capacity. The flash disk can be mounted at the back of the unit.
The system memory can be expanded to 256MB, 512MB and 1024 MB to meet specific requirements.
UTICOR’s new panel PC monitors support different operating systems including Windows XP, Windows Vista or Linux. The PC can be booted up from the USB port.
Key features of UTICOR’s panel PC monitors:
- LAN, two serial ports and one USB port for external interfacing
- External monitor can be connected to the VGA port
- Available with a black or stainless steel panel mounted front bezel
- Also available as an Open Frame model
- 15-inch TFT display can be ordered optionally with VESA-mount housing and a 19-inch rack mounted front bezel
- Touch screen or IP 65 front with or without anti glare glass also available
- Mounting depth for PC with 15-inch TFT is 77mm and for PC with 8.4-inch TFT is 89mm
- Can boot up from USB port
- Rugged housing designed for industrial use
- Completely fanless system in Celeron M models
- Display size: 8.4” TFT or 15” TFT
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 pixel resistive touch screens
- Ultra low power Celeron M 600 MHz or Pentium M 1.5 GHz processor
- Hard disk or flash disk