These industrial PCs utilise an industrial Mini ITX Mainboard with AMD 500 MHz processor, Celeron processor or Pentium 4 processor up to 3.06 GHz.
The compact and powerful PC’s components guarantee extended system availability.
The industrial PCs can be ordered with two different housings.
The IPX 1 has one free PCI slot and housing dimensions of 240mm x 275mm x 165mm while IPX 2 has two free PCI slots and housing dimensions of 382mm x 222mm x 105mm.
The IPX 1 PC is available with 4 RS 232 ports and no floppy drive. Both the IPX 1 and IPX 2 utilise an internal CD-ROM drive.
Available with TFT monitors, the IPX industrial PCs feature screen sizes from 10.4 inches up to 19 inches.
A flexible modular system can be made available at an attractive price since the screen is separated from the PC. Service and maintenance are also simplified.
- Available with AMD, Celeron or Pentium 4 processor up to 3.06 GHz
- System memory expandable to 1GB
- Available with CD-RW or DVD-RW drive
- Hard Disk > 40 GB
- 2 USB, 1 LAN 10/100, 1 VGA, 1 LPT1, 1 RS 232, 1 Firewire
- Also available with 4 RS 232 ports
- 1 or 2 free PCI slots
- Power supply: 90 - 240 VAC, 180 Watt
- Mounting depth: 105mm, 165mm or 240mm