EZMonitor is an industrial strength display that can be used with any standard, commercial or industrial computer. All that is needed is a standard VGA port to connect the EZMonitor to a computer.
EZMonitor offers solution for industrial environments not suited for standard commercial monitors. EZMonitors industrial displays have a diagonal LCD screen and are available in two models, one with an analogue resistive touch screen and one without, and four monitor sizes from 10.4" to 17".
EZMonitors can be used to display information from PC based controls any where on the plant floor. It has excellent noise, shock, and vibration ratings to survive the toughest plant conditions thus providing an opportunity to utilise information right where it is needed.
The analogue resistive touch screen allows user input with the highest resolution and makes user input easier then ever.
EZMonitors have Nema 4,4x rated front bezel to provide the strongest protection from water and dusty environments.
Key features include:
* Nema 4,4x enclosure.
* Powder coated aluminum bezel.
* Rugged metal chassis.
* Hard coated screen surface (3H).
* Analogue resistive touch screen.
* TFT LCD displays.
* Plug-n-Play setup.
* Standard VGA input signal.
* Wide viewing angles.
* Anti-glare treated front polariser.
* Minimal power consumption.
* 40-50K hours rated half life.
* 12V dc power input.
* Electrical noise immunity.
* External buttons for power and display control.
* Minimal mounting depth (slim design), 1.9”.
* Ultra low heat build-up.
* UL, CUL, CE certification pending.