The industrial touch panel PCs are equipped with a 2.5-inch 40 GB or 80 GB hard disk or a 3.5-inch 40 GB or 80 GB hard disk while the system memory can be expanded to 128, 256, 512 and 1024 MB.
The UTICOR industrial panel PCs can be installed with various operating systems such as Windows XP, Windows 2000 or Windows 98.
Key features of UTICOR industrial touch panel PCs:
- Can be equipped with a slimline CDRW/ DVD drive
- Can be booted up from the USB port
- Floppy drive with USB port can be connected to this port
- External interfacing through a LAN port, four serial ports and two USB ports
- External monitor can be connected to the VGA port
- Two free PCI slots
- Black panel mounted, stainless steel or 19-inch rack mounted front bezel
- Touch screen or IP 65 front with or without anti-glare glass
- 15-inch or 17-inch TFT display
- Resistive touch screen
- Intel Celeron or Pentium 4 processor up to 3.06 GHz
- Rugged housing designed for industrial use
- Depth: 135mm (IPP-15) or 140mm (IPP-17)