XYCOM, represented in Australia by Balmoral Technologies , is offering free upgrades on all in-stock standard 4115Ts, starting November 1 until December 30, 2005. This includes free upgrades to - Windows XP, 512MB DRAM and CD-R/W Writable Drive.
The 4115T features 2.0GHz Intel Pentium 4 CPU with 512KB cache and 533MHz system bus drives for the fastest and most demanding applications.
All 4115T systems come standard with either Windows 2000 or Windows XP pre-loaded or no operating system. A bright 15" TFT screen can display complex operations with clarity.
The 4115T comes standard with an extensive array of I/O ports, including two high-speed RS-232 ports, one configurable RS-232/422/485 port, one parallel port, two USB 2.0 ports, PS/2 mouse and keyboard ports, one 10/100Mbps Ethernet port, one VGA port and audio I/O (input, output, and mic).The VGA port can be used to connect a VGA monitor. The built-in display and an external monitor can be used simultaneously (both showing the same image).
The 4115T has a faster, more powerful CPU that generates more heat than units with lesser performing CPUs. A secondary system fan has been added, plus more LCD venting and a direct CPU vent channel to dissipate the extra heat.
* Analogue resistive touchscreen
* 4x AGP video controller with up to 64MB Video RAM (shared with system RAM, 8MB base)
* Up to 1GB DRAM (256MB std)
* One half-length PCI expansion slot
* 40GB internal hard drive
* Side accessible 1.44MB floppy drive and CD-ROM drive (with CD-R/W, DVD, and DVD-R/W upgrade options)
* Type II CompactFlash card slot (can accommodate IBM Microdrive)
* Two RS-232 ports
* One configurable RS-232/422/485 port
* Parallel port
* Two USB 2.0 ports
* 10/100 BaseT Ethernet
* Audio input/output/mic
* PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports
* Software programmable watchdog timer
* Mounted with mounting clips or standard 75/100mm VESA arm
* Power cable and drivers included
* 100-240 V ac power supply
* NEMA 4/4X/12, IP65 front panel
* 1-year warranty.