EZAUTOMATION has released the EZPanel Enhanced operator interface with slim bezel, 15" TFT colour display, 192 cell resistive touch screen, 1MB of RAM (expandable to 2MB) and 20-30Vdc operating range.
It accepts optional 1MB or 2MB compact flash cards and the EZP-PANEL-M manual is included with the panel.
EZAutomation named their touch panels EZPanel Enhanced because they’ve added even more features to the original EZTouch panels. Designed and built by AVG, they are the easiest PLC touch screens in the business to configure, according to EZAutomation.
These panels quickly connect to most popular PLCs.
* 15.0” diagonal colour TFT LCD
* Low-profile slim bezel design
* 128 colours
* NEMA 1, FDA compliant
* 640x480 pixel resolution
* 192 touch cells (16x12)
* 1MB of RAM (expandable to 2MB)
* 20-30Vdc operating range
* Accepts optional 1MB or 2MB compact flash cards for memory backup
* 250 nits brightness
* 40,000 hour expected bulb half-life
* 1/4” gasket and four DIN mounting clips for NEMA 1
* 4.29” (108.9mm) installed depth
* Ethernet card optional (EZP-ETHERNET)
* MODBUS TCP/IP card optional (EZP-ETHERPLUS)
* Has all EZPanel Enhanced objects
* Has all 4,000 library symbols
* All the serial drivers listed in Extended Info are supported
* Programmed with either EZPanel Enhanced software or EZTouch Programming software
* EZP-PANEL-M manual included with the panel.