Balmoral Technologies have introduced a range of concepts to their line of programmable logic controllers. Balmoral Technologies PLCs have an array of features including easy to use, drag-n-drop programming software featuring free flow ladder logic. PLCs are light weight in construction.
Balmoral Technologies EZPLCs have the following benefits:
- LC TM
- Flexible and digital and analogue I/O
- Communications capability
- Powerful CPU
- Easy to use programming
EZPLC offers versatility with regard to analogue and digital I/O modules. Analogue modules are available as 8AI to combinations similar to 4AI/4AO.
The analogue and digital I/O modules are 12 bit and have 0V - 5V, 0V - 10V, 4 mA - 20mA, or 0mA - 20mA options.The EZPLCs come with two serial communication ports on every model. Port 1 is RS232, which can beused for programming and connecting to an operator interface. Port 2 is RS422/485, which can be used in a variety of ways including ASCII In/Out, EZMarquee connectivity, and AC drive. Users can use EZPLCs base for Ethernet. DeviceNet and Profibus communications can also be had.
Balmoral Technologies EZPLCs have the following features:
- 32 Bit, 40 MHz RISC processor
- 8192 total registers, 8192 variables
- 3ms Scantime (1K typical instructions)
- Powerful instruction set
- Patent pending Mix-n-Match I/O
- 24 modules to choose from
- 8 DC In/Out
- On-Line programming
- Tag based addressing
- Marquee instruction set
- Patent pending free flow logic
- Intuitive and familiar EZ as 1-2-3 software