EZPLC Analog I/O modules, from Balmoral Technologies , are available as 8AI to combinations including 4AI/4AO. These Analog I/O modules are 12 bit and have 0-5V, 0-10V, 4-20 mA, or 0-20 mA options.
The EZPLC Analog I/O modules come with two serial communication ports on every model. Port 1 is RS232 which can be used for programming and connection to an operator interface. Port 2 is RS422/485 which can be used in a variety of ways including ASCII In/Out, EZMarquee connectivity, and AC drive.
EZPLC’s enhanced base can be used for Ethernet communications. DeviceNet and Profibus slave cards are available.
EZPLC Analog I/O modules have the following benefits:
- Powerful CPU
- 32 Bit, 40 MHz RISC Processor
- 8192 Total Registers, 8192 variables
- 3 ms Scantime (1K Typical Instructions)
- Powerful instruction set
- Patent Pending Mix-n-Match I/O
- 24 modules to choose from
- 8 DC In/Out.
The SENSIBLE EZPLC Analog I/O modules use the following programming software:
- On-line programming
- Tag based addressing
- Marquee instruction set
- Patent pending Free Flow Logic
- Intuitive and familiar EZ as 1-2-3 software.