EZText PLC from EZAutomation is a powerful combination of a PLC and an Operator Interface in a compact package.
It utilises EZPLC’s base and is thus capable of all the features present in EZAutomation’s EZPLC and uses the mix-match modular EZI/O modules (sold separately) to deliver a truly compact control.
- Choice of five EZText Operator Interfaces
- Up to 32 I/O PLC with EZ-220/EZ-420/EZ-220V
- Up to 48 I/O PLC with EZ-220P/EZ-220PV
- Heavy duty mounting gasket
- PLC message indicator LED
- Flexible 8 point I/O modules
- 64K PLC Program memory
- Fast scan time: 3ms for 1k
- Powerful Ladder Logic Instruction Set
- One extra RS422/485 Comm. port
- Supports ASCII In/Out
- Built in Real Time clock/calendar
- Cost effective Ethernet, Devicenet and Profibus option cards
- Cost effective Analogue I/O
- 100 KHz counter module
- Interrupt Input module
- Save as much as 35% on panel space
Where does it make sense?
EZTextPLC can be used to substitute small control systems that require a Text type display.
It eliminates the need to buy and install a PLC and Operator Interface separately and thus reduces the electrical panel space, makes the control system compact and cost effective.
EZTextPLC uses EZI/O modules. Modules can be chosen from a large variety of options including Analogue I/O, High Speed Counter, Relay, and AC/DC combo modules.