EZTouchPLC from EZAutomation is a sensible combination of PLC and HMI in a highly integrated package. It utilises EZPLC’s base (built in) and thus capable of all the features present in EZAutomation’s EZPLC and uses the Mix-n-Match EZIO modules (sold seperately) to deliver a truly modular integrated system.
- 3-D graphical objects: pushbuttons, numeric entry, meters, line graphs, PID faceplates, etc. All are high-speed, vector-based objects with amazing scalability.
- Display text in up to nine different languages (user-selected by a push of a button!)
- Built-in symbol factory with over 4,000 symbols
- Screen and object password protection (eight user-defined levels)
- Unmatched alarm capability with history, count and details
- Recipe downloads to the PLC:20 values into 20 registers (fixed or variable)
- Floating-point numbers to and from PLC
- Built-in clock and calendar
- Forty-character tagnames mapped to PLC addresses
- Bitmaps can be sized on the screen in the Programming Software
- Import/Export tags and messages to/from Excel or CSV files
- Export alarms to Excel or CSV file
- Multi-state Bitmap object (bit or word selectable)
- Multi-state Indicator/Message object (bit or word selectable) allows up to four embedded data variables in messages
- Bitmap Button object
- Scalable meters and bar graphs
- Floating point support for Meters, Bar Graphs, PID and Line Graphs
- User-selectable 3-D frames
- Password protected alarms
- Flexible 8 point I/O modules
- 64K PLC Program memory
- Fast scan time: 3ms for 1k
- Powerful ladder logic instruction set
- One extra RS422/485 Comm. port
- Supports ASCII In/out
- Cxtremely cost effective Ethernet, Devicenet and Profibus option cards
- Cost effective Analogue I/O
- 100 KHz counter module
- Interrupt Input module
- Save as much as 35% on panel space
Sensible PLC communications:
Where does it make sense?
EZTouchPLC can be used as a total control for a small to medium machine that requires a touch type graphical display.
It eliminates the need to buy and install a PLC and Operator Interface separately and thus reduces the electrical panel space, makes the control system compact.
EZTouchPLC uses EZI/O modules can be chosen from a large variety of options including Analogue I/O, High Speed Counter, Relay, and AC/DC combo modules.