EZMonitor is an industrial strength display from EZAutomation that can be used with any standard, commercial or industrial computer. All you need is a stadard VGA port to connect EZMonitor to your computer. EZMonitor offers a solution for industrial environments not suited for standard commercial monitors.
- Nema 4,4x enclosure
- Powder coated aluminum bezel
- Rugged metal chassis
- Hard coated screen surface (3H)
- Analogue resistive touch screen
- TFT LCD displays
- Plug-n-Play setup
- Standard VGA input signal
- Wide viewing angles
- Anti-glare treated front polarizer
- Minimal power consumption
- 40-50K hours rated half life
- 12VDC power input
- Electrical noise immunity
- External buttons for power and display control
- Minimal mounting depth (Slim Design), 1.9”
- Ultra low heat build-up
- UL, CUL, CE certification pending
Where Does it Make Sense?
Use EZMonitors to display information from your PC based controls anywhere on your plant floor. It has good noise, shock, and vibration ratings to survive tough plant conditions thus providing you with an opportunity to utilise your information right where you need it. The analogue resistive touch screen allows user input with the high resolution and makes user input easier then ever. With EZMonitors you do not have to buy standard monitors and enclose them in special housings just to survive thermal shock and water-proofing. EZMonitors have Nema 4,4x rated front bezel to provide strong protection from water and dusty environments.