EZAutomation has introduced EZPLC, a new PLC packed with power only found in high end PLC’s that cost 3 to 5 times more. It also sports a flexible I/O.
- 8-96 Local I/O
- Flexible 8 point I/O models
- Total program/data memory 64K
- Fast scantime, 3ms for 1K instructions
- Powerful ladder logic instruction set
- Patent Pending Free Flow Logic
- Two integrated communication ports RS232 and RS422/485
- Supports ASCII In/Out instructions
- Built-in RealTime clock/calendar
- Ethernet, DeviceNet, Profibus option
- Cost effective Analogue I/O
- 100 kHz counter module with PLS outputs
- Interrupt Input
- EZ to use programming software
Where does it make sense?
This power-packed micro modular PLC is a good fit for small machines that need high end PLC performance like fast scan times or a fair amount of I/O or lots of memory, or simply low cost.