Reducing upstream pressure to a preset value downstream, pressure regulators from Upwey Valve & Engineering modulate to maintain constant downstream pressure despite variations in flow rate and upstream pressure.
These pressure regulators have been engineered with high performance in mind, offering:
- downstream pressure regulation of up to 18 MPa, with standard regulation between 1.0 and 3.0 MPa in narrow limits to the set pressure
- robust poppet in sleeve design to ensure good guiding and support of the moving
- parts and long life despite inherently substantial forces
- corrosion resistant internal parts; and
- internal damping controls surging in very large systems with adjustable orifice
- rate control.