Manufactured in Australia, MAXI-Check L low pressure ball check valves are designed for applications in mine dewatering, chemicals, power generation, pulp and paper, mineral processing, waterlines as well as environmental and effluent treatment.
MAXI-Check L low pressure ball check valves incorporate a large port design that prevents clogging while the urethane-coated ball is free to move and rotate with the media as it flows through the valve.
This continuous movement prevents scale build-up on the ball and within the ball bonnet, which can be inspected through the bonnet blanking flange.
Key features of MAXI-Check L low pressure ball check valves:
- Simple construction allows for ease of maintenance
- Ball has a metal core and is urethane-coated
- Body constructed in carbon steel, stainless steel or Duplex stainless steel
- Cast version also available
- CWP of 25 bar
- Coated in fusion bonded epoxy resin or 2-part epoxy for high corrosion applications
- Standard internal lining in natural rubber, EPDM or urethane on request
- Seat is integral to the one-piece body
- Valves are fabricated to allow flexibility to suit specific requirements
- Optional drain/flush point in the body
- Flanged Table D or E, PN10, PN16 (EN or AS) or ANSI 150
- Standard face-to-face measurements meet AS4794-2001 paragraph 3.2.2 FIG. 3.1 or DIN 3202 F6
- Manufactured in Australia