Upwey Valve & Engineering offers the MAXI-Check H (MCH) valves designed specifically for slurry, ash disposal and mine de-watering applications.
The robust construction of these high pressure metal-seated ball check valves ensures years of continuous and reliable use.
The ball in the valve is manufactured from EN8 steel to withstand the mechanical forces exerted by the high pressures in the systems where it is used. The media flowing through the valve causes the ball to lift off the seat or seal arrangement and roll or rotate. When the flow stops, the ball falls into the seat/seal arrangement and prevents any backflow.
MCH metal-seated ball check valves find application in:
- Mine dewatering or tailings
- Chemical and soda ash
- Power generation ash disposal
- Pulp and paper
- Sand and mineral processing
- Effluent treatment
Available in carbon or stainless steel options, the simple construction of these ball check valves facilitates easy maintenance.
Manufactured in Australia, the valves feature a high wear primary seal that allows drip-tight sealing under all conditions. The continuously moving ball prevents scale build-up in the valve.
- Pressure ratings ANSI300 and ANSI600
- Flanged DIN, ANSI, Table H or J as requested
- Internal lining in rubber, EPDM NBR or urethane on request
- Optional flush point in body
- Full bore design
- Coated in fusion bonded epoxy resin or 2-part Amerlock epoxy
- Replaceable ball, seat and primary seal
- Lifting lug for ease of installation
- High tensile zinc-plated fasteners (stainless steel on request)