EZI-Vac Kinetic single and double orifice air release and vacuum break valves, available from Upwey Valve & Engineering are suitable for exhausting or venting air in pipelines.
Made in Australia, the EZI-Vac valves are designed for diverse applications in slurry pipelines, deep well pumping, waterlines, sewage, high pressure pipelines and pipelines with scale.
EZI-Vac air release valves and vacuum break valves are available in carbon steel, stainless steel or Duplex stainless steel. The simple design enables easy maintenance.
Key features of EZI-Vac air release and vacuum break valves:
- Large port design prevents clogging
- HI-WEAR seat and float design offers a large sealing area
- Primary seal allows drip tight sealing under all conditions
- Anti-surge float option is available to limit discharge rates to 3.5kPa differential
- Simple construction allows for ease of maintenance
- Primary and secondary float is manufactured from non-corrosive HDPE
- Primary float available in HDPE or urethane with specific gravity of float to suit application
- CWP of 20, 50 and 100 bar
- Coated in fusion bonded epoxy resin or 2-part epoxy for high corrosion applications
- Internal lining in rubber, EPDM or urethane on request
- Optional drain/flush point in body
- Full bore design as standard, reduced bore on request
- Design prevents lifting of primary float while acting as a vacuum breaker