United Engineering & Software Pty Ltd has developed a range of software products for use in industrial or commercial applications.
Metal recycling system offered by the company provides benefits such as improved customer tracking, improved product and price tracking, new bin tracking as well as data replication.
Improved customer tracking feature in the metal recycling system offers:
- Individualised pricing quotations that can be viewed onscreen, printed, faxed and/or emailed
- Flexible pricing feature that allows prices to be automatically applied within a specified date period or rolled over at a later date
- Categorisation of customers into active, inactive and prospects for easy maintenance
- Linking of customers to managers for individualised managerial reporting
- Follow-up system allowing recording of all communication with customers as well as automatic emailing for future actioning
- Activity reports with individual reports for highlighting both sales and usages as well as customers with prolonged periods of inactivity
- Built-in customer invoicing and statements
Improved product and price tracking feature in the metal recycling system offers:
- Unique price lists and stock maintenance for operations with multiple sites
- Product categorisation with summary and detailed reports
- Automatic emailing upon price variations
- Pricing history log
New bin tracking feature in the metal recycling system offers:
- Tracking of bins and containers by identifying their locations and total tonnages transferred
- Reports calculating transportation costing and turnaround times for bin exchanges
Data replication feature in the metal recycling system enables automatic real-time replication of data between sites allowing centralised control of data as well as real-time reporting of transactions.