B&K Precision’s extended line of bench-top multimeters is now available from Unispan Instruments .
B&K Precision presents their 50,000-count bench-top multimeters with added features at an affordable price.
Model 5491B digital multimeters are suitable for applications in education, service and repair, manufacturing or any application area where affordable, accurate and reliable measurements are critical.
The 5491B line of bench-top multimeters offers the following advantages:
- Remarkable accuracy of 0.02%
- Digital dual display for viewing two measurements simultaneously
- Fast measurement rate of up to 25 readings per second
- Threshold settings for quick Pass/Fail testing
- Ability to download measurement values to a computer via USB or RS-232 interfaces using SCPI protocol
- Bench-top DMMs provide True RMS precision with a 50,000 count display
- AC+DC capability captures any DC effects within the measured voltage or current for the most accurate results
- Housed in a rugged case for easy stacking
- Front panel of the DMM has a bright display and tactile pushbutton control with easy-to-follow second function commands
- Provides all expected measurements of AC and DC voltage to 750 V and 1000 V respectively, AC and DC current to 20 A, resistance, frequency and continuity test
- Bonus built-in math functions of REL (relative) for offset measuring