B&K Precision Corporation, represented by Unispan , has announced the addition of the Model 1672, a quad 3-digit, triple output regulated dc power supply, to its expanding new line of power supplies.
The new bench top unit provides the accuracy of quad 3-digit LED resolution, two variable voltage outputs of 0 to 32V dc/0 to 3A and one fixed 5V dc/3A output.
The Model 1672 provides the user with many features not normally found in a triple output power at this price.
These features include:
* Independent control of voltage and current controls for variable output.
* CV/CC operation.
* Four separate 3-digit displays two for voltage (green) and two for current (red) for both variable outputs.
* LED indication for CV (green) /CC (red) mode.
* Overload indication LED for fixed output.
* Series tracking and parallel mode operation for triple output unit.
* Power ON/OFF switch on front panel.
* Input voltage selection (115V ac/230V ac).
The Model 1672 features four large, easy-to-read front-panel-mounted 3-digit LED displays - one set reading volts and amps of the "B" supply, the other set reads volts and amps of the "A" supply.
The unit has a unique variable tracking, B track A at 5% to 100% capability. The voltage meter resolution is 0.00 to 99.9, the amperage meter resolution is 0.00 to 9.99, and all meters offer an accuracy of +(0.1% rdg + 1 digit).
Other front panel indicators and controls include an OFF/ON power switch, a power LED, overload indicator light, voltage adjustment knob, and adjustable current limit controls.
The compact bench top unit (178mm x 310mm x 230mm) only weighs 7.5kg, and features current limiting, reverse polarity, overvoltage, and short circuit overload.
Available for immediate delivery and comes with a user instruction manual and one-year warranty.