The new B&K Precision DC power supplies available from Unispan Instruments combine a compact form factor with low cost.
The bench switching mode DC power supplies, models 1685B, 1687B and 1688B are ideal for use in university labs, R&D, service and production testing. All models provide constant voltage (CV) and constant current (CC) modes, bright 3-digit LED displays, and rotary encoder control knobs for precise coarse and fine voltage and current settings.
Each model in the range offers a different configuration of variable output voltage and current:
- Model 1685B offers 1-60V, 0-5A
- Model 1687B offers 1-36V, 0-10A
- Model 1688B offers 1-18V, 0-20A
Key features of new B&K Precision DC power supplies:
- Compact design significantly increases power density and provides high efficiencies of 80% or more
- Front panel auxiliary output
- Three user-defined voltage and current presets for quick recall of common test parameters
- Analogue remote control terminal accessible on the rear
- USB interface for remote PC connectivity
- Built-in overvoltage protection (OVP), over-temperature protection (OTP), and overload protection (OLP) circuitry