Unispan Instruments presents a new model introduced by B&K Precision to its range of dual range power supplies.
Model 1747, the latest addition to B&K Precision’s dual range DC power source offerings delivers up to 350 W of power with constant voltage (CV) and constant current (CC) modes. Suitable for use in electronics manufacturing, service and repair, and engineering labs, Model 1747 can output higher voltage at a lower current range (0-60V, 5A), or higher current at a lower voltage range (0-35V, 10A).
Dual range power supplies are designed to deliver operational flexibility within voltage and current ranges depending on the user’s application needs, helping to save both bench space and cost by eliminating the need for multiple power supplies on the bench or purchase of more power than required.
Key features of Model 1747 DC power supplies:
- Nearly 3 times more powerful than previous model 1737
- Offers sufficient increase in current range while maintaining excellent regulation and low ripple characteristics
- Both voltage and current adjustable with coarse and fine control knobs
- Two bright 4-digit LED displays show voltage and current
- Automatic recall of supply's last settings on power up, overload and reverse polarity protection
- Convenient output On/Off button
- RS-232 interface on the rear enables remote control of the instrument via PC using software or remote commands