Unispan Instruments presents Models 2540B-GEN and 2542B-GEN recently added by B&K Precision to its 2540B series of digital storage oscilloscopes.
B&K Precision's 2540B-GEN (60 MHz DSO with 20 MHz AWG) and 2542B-GEN (100 MHz DSO with 40 MHz AWG) digital storage oscilloscopes feature integrated function/arbitrary waveform generation capability, providing engineers with a low-cost, space-saving solution, and a 2-in-1 high performance test instrument for signal analysis and stimulus response testing.
The integrated 20 MHz AWG in the 2540B-GEN and 40 MHz AWG in the 2542B-GEN enable users to generate sine, square, and arbitrary waveforms from the oscilloscope's generator output terminal. The unique combination of a DSO and AWG allows users to easily capture and store signals directly from the oscilloscope's channels to the generator's internal memory.
Key features of Models 2540B-GEN and 2542B-GEN digital storage oscilloscopes:
- 60 MHz and 100 MHz, 1 GSa/s DSOs
- User-defined arbitrary waveforms can be edited through Comsoft PC software and uploaded to the device
- Built-in AWG features frequency sweep, burst mode, and various modulation schemes such as AM, FM, FSK, PSK and PWM
- Deep memory up to 2.4 Mpts
- Built-in LAN interface allows DSO to be fully web-enabled
- Lightweight and portable form factor
- Pulse width, video and slope triggering, digital filtering, waveform recorder, pass/fail testing, FFT, and math functions