Model 2831E benchtop digital multimeters (DMMs) are designed for diverse applications in education, service and repair, manufacturing as well as any environment that requires affordable, accurate and reliable measurements.
Key features of Model 2831E bench-top multimeters
- Remarkable accuracy of 0.03%
- Digital dual display for viewing two measurements simultaneously
- Fast measurement rate of up to 25 readings per second
- Threshold settings for quick Pass/Fail testing
- Measurement values can be downloaded to a computer via USB interface using SCPI protocol
- True RMS precision with a 20,000 count display
- AC+DC capability captures any DC effects within the measured voltage or current for the most accurate results
- Housed in a rugged case for easy stacking
- Bright display and tactile pushbutton control on front panel
Model 2831E bench-top multimeters can provide all expected measurements of AC and DC voltage to 750V and 1000V respectively, AC and DC current to 20 A as well as resistance, frequency and continuity test.
Built-in math functions of REL (relative) for offset measuring, Max/Min for capturing highest and lowest values, dB, dBm as well as Data Hold and Compare features are also provided.
Three key advantages of Model 2831E bench-top digital multimeters include wide measurement ranges, accuracy and affordability.