The new XLN series of DC power supplies provides up to 1440 watts of power in a compact 1U, full-rack case for rack mounting in an ATE environment or benchtop use.
The XLN series DC power supplies are available in four base models with various output voltage and current selections as well as optional GPIB/LAN interface. Free application software for remote control capability is also supplied with all units.
Suitable for ATE users who require ease of system integration, these DC power supplies simplify the building and operation of custom test systems for a broad range of applications.
Compact size in addition to high power density and fast processing times below 50ms are factors responsible for easy integration into test systems, while front to rear airflow circumvents interference with other mounted devices.
Benchtop users of the XLN series can interact with a full keypad and rotary encoder knob for easy interface as well as precise voltage and current adjustments. The additional list mode feature lets users create up to 150-step test sequences, which are executed from internal memory.
Features also include the following:
- All four base models use standard USB and RS485 interfaces with SCPI protocol
- Optional GPIB and LAN interfaces are available to increase flexibility for any test situation
- Optional interfaces include a built-in web server, which allows users to control basic power supply settings through a web browser
- Master and slave mode greatly simplifies configuration and control of several power supplies connected in series and parallel while using the RS485 interface for synchronisation
- Each unit includes a comprehensive protection design for safe interfacing with any unit under test
- Wide range AC input voltages for use in any region
- Full 2-year warranty
Clean power, low ripple and low noise make the XLN series DC power supplies qualify for the most rigorous test situations including product design and development, product QC and burn-in testing, production or any application requiring large amounts of clean power.
With the introduction of XLN series DC power supplies, the complete range of quality power supplies from basic to system power supplies is available for demanding ATE applications.