Unispan Instruments offers the expanded line of single-output, linear-regulated DC power supplies from B&K Precision.
With the introduction of the 9150 series into their DC power supplies, B&K Precision's extensive offering of over 75 models makes them the supplier of choice for affordable, high performance power supplies.
The 9150 series of single-output DC power supplies consists of four models with varying voltage and current levels in the 500-watt range.
Key advantages of 9150 series DC power supplies
- Excellent cost savings and affordability
- Superior value with features and performance present in more expensive models
- All models are programmable via USB or RS232 using industry-standard SCPI commands
- Clean, reliable power with high resolution and high accuracy
- List mode operation for faster throughput, fast transient response time, and low ripple and noise
Jorg Hesser, Vice President of Marketing says that the 9150 series of DC power supplies offers a dependable and easy-to-use clean power supply to lab bench users while system integrators benefit from fast command processing times and high accuracy.
Features also include:
- Digital port with external triggering and Remote Inhibit functionality
- Built-in 5½ digit voltmeter, high resolution milliohm meter supporting 4-wire measurements and fan-speed control to minimise audio noise
- Application software supports front panel emulation and allows users to generate simple test sequences without the need to write source code